Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Now that I am somewhat back into the living world, I can recount my night. I spent until about 3 this afternoon being very ill, whether it was hugging the bathroom floor or curled up in bed. I haven't felt like that since May when I was here in New York after graduation.

The party: awesome. It was sort of like a mini-Witt reunion, which was cool. There were about 8 people there that were alumni. My roommate and I start pregaming before we leave Queens since it takes about forty-five minutes to get there. We had to drink something right? We drink about a third of a bottle of rum. Good start. I get to the party and switch to beer, until someone offers me this crazy blue drink. I find out it has Everclear, Red Bull, gatorade, and Ephedrine in it. I thought people were kidding when they said the last ingredient, so I go ahead and have some. Turns out they were not kidding and I get crazy wasted. A game of beer pong and I don't know how many beers later, I am totally drunk. Just so you know, I am only telling you the parts of the night that I remember. Most of it is full of holes still.

Oh yeah, I also spent most of the night feeling like a piece of meat. One of Charlie's engaged friends kept hitting on me. He kept putting his hand down the back of my pants. The best part was that his girlfriend (he didn't even say fiance) was at the party. I met her. We played beer pong together. He wanted me to go in Charlie's room and hook up with him. I told him to forget it because I was not going to be that girl. Had something happened and he flat out lied to me about her, saying he was single or something, I wouldn't be able to help that. But this was. He and his girlfriend leave, but he comes back and is still trying to hook up with me. His excuse was "She's not here anymore, does that really bother you?" Asshole. I don't know if it's because he is so drunk and I happened to sit down and talk to him that he thought he would try to get in my pants or if this is something he's thought about before (I've known him since May and he has always been a little skeevy towards me anyway). Then I have to deal with one of George's rugby buddies picking me up and carrying me into the elevator. Several times. Once over the shoulder. Sigh.

At this point, it is almost 3 AM and I am bombed. My roommate has gone home already and the cops have been called so the party breaks up. The Boy calls me and won't let me go on the Subway by myself, so I walk over to his apartment (which is only about 4 blocks away) and hang out with him for awhile. I was so bombed still and I had quit drinking at about 2. I end up staying at his apartment and come home this morning, after we go out to breakfast.

That is when the fun begins. I get sick from the damn blue death stuff and the rush of caffeine from breakfast. I honestly felt like I had been roofied. It was horrible. I didn't even drink that much of the Everclear mix, but it just didn't agree with me at all, especially the Ephedrine part. If people ever offer something with some sort of drug in it and you think they're kidding and being funny. They're NOT. Apparently this is a fun recreational thing to do.

1 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger Jennie said...

I drank too much wine Saturday night and got totally sick Sunday morning. I thought I was dying.

Hey, maybe we were puking at the same time. Weeeeeeeird.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home