Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Thursday, November 11, 2004

I just want to say that Bill Maher is wonderful. I think that I can suffer through the next four years of Dubya because of him. I have been watching reruns of Real Time with Bill Maher on HBO on Demand. Everyone should watch it. I sometimes forget that it's on HBO though since I used to watch his show when it was on NBC (right?) until I hear the occasional f-bomb dropped, and then I'm like, oh yeah, it's HBO, he could run around naked and no one cares. I love premium channels.

Does anyone watch Desperate Housewives? Someone told me that I will be the rich trophy wife who sleeps with the gardener (hell, yeah, Miguel), which I guess I could see, but I think I also identify with Bree. She's about to have sex with her husband and there's a burrito on the nightstand that is about to ooze on the floor and she can't stand it, she has to save it. That's totally me. I do have a touch of OCD. I'm not as psycho as her in other aspects of life. I would not make gourmet meals every day. Sorry.

I am sad that I relate my life to television.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home