Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Whee, I just downloaded all the songs from the Ace of Base album (their first one anyway) and danced around in my room. I havent done that since I don't know when, but it was fun. Waiting for Magic is my definite fave song. I was all old school and owned the cassette tape, but I never had the cd. Haha, now I do. Look out neighbors! The Sign will be blasted as loud as possible.

I was watching the New York City marathon on tv today. The weather was wonderful, so I became inspired. If thousands of people can run for four hours, the least I could do was go over to Astoria Park and run for forty-five minutes (well, I walked a little bit too). I have decided that since I have no man in my life, I will get back in shape. I'm still not giving up alcohol. I'll give up sugar or something lame, but beer is going nowhere.

So when I went to the park and was running, I saw the hottest guy ever. Working out might be a good thing. I also witnessed a new phenomenon. Soccer dads. I'm not kidding. There were a bunch of three or four year olds playing soccer (or at least learning how). They had this man who appeared to be coaching them and then the fathers were all standing in a row watching the kids play. There were no moms in sight. I know that dads like to watch their kids play sports, but this was different. It wasn't the average I'm a parent and I'm cheering my kid on to do well attitude. It was like their stances were, "My kid is gonna kick your kid's ass." Sort of freaked me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home