Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Ok, is it wrong of me to want Osama Bin Laden to assassinate a certain anonymous person right now who has been all over the news for winning something also anonymous? At first I thought myself a terrible person for thinking this, definitely going to hell, but I was already going there before all this happened. This just catapults me to a more inner level of hell. I'll probably be hanging out with Hitler. Sweet. I could have some fun conversations with him (sort of like the ones I'll have with Republicans where I punch them in the face and run away).

2 Comments:

At 7:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Erin (it's Pamela), read your post and couldn't help but post. Defiantly understand your frustrations and I'm an ocean away!! It's been intersting to hear the Germans' comments on everything. Most of them aren't happy with our selection, even worse is that we actaully elected him this time! One of the guys in my lab did make one interesting comment: "Their is one plus to Bush being re-elected, we can continue importing to your country!!" With our economy slumping, their's is taking off.

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger Tom said...

"Ok, is it wrong of me to want Osama Bin Laden to assassinate a certain anonymous person right now who has been all over the news for winning something also anonymous?"

yes. you don't have to like Bush. Who does? I voted for him and I didn't like him. But I do respect the office. So yes it is wrong to want him assassinated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home