Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Monday, November 01, 2004

I went out to dinner with previously said Jerk last night. Ok, he's not a jerk anymore, I was just really mad at him. We went for Chinese in the East Village and split a bottle of wine with dinner. After that we went to have sake. Dude, I was already feeling good but that made me feel really good. I like it. I do believe he was trying to get me drunk. That's okay though, I fully liked it. Oh, by the way, he did redeem himself by feeling very bad for his jerk-like behavior and asking what type of groveling behavior would make it up to me. I told him he must bring me cupcakes from the Magnolia Bakery. I must have the delicious-orgasm-in-my-mouth delicacies (with a side of him of course, duh). They've become monthly staples. I have one other groveling behavior to decide on (massage possibly?). I could definitely abuse this one, hehe.

The Village Halloween Parade was interesting. Halloween brings out the weird in everyone though. I saw some things that I don't think Nature intended. We didn't stay the whole time as our legs started to go numb from standing in the same position for too long trying to peer over people's heads. I think next year it would be fun to actually march in it and get a costume.

By the way, go vote tomorrow! We don't need another four years of having a monkey for the President.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home