Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

So this might be too much information, but going on the theme of love-hate relationships, I have found another one. Waxing. While it is nice to not have to shave for two months, the amount of pain endured makes it worth hating. You can only rip the hair off most of your legs before I just cant pull that strip of paper off anymore. Ok, so that was weird and I'm sure everyone is like, "That girl is weird," but that's nothing new for me. I really am a bit odd. Other love-hate relationships:

Reality television
High heels
Medium spicy buffalo wings
Pop music a la chick music
Nintendo Gamecube
Thongs/Bras
Chocolate
Soap Operas
Gwen Stefani's new single
Tequila
Small dogs
Winter (snow)
Men

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home