Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

So I got another Tier Four phone call tonight a few minutes ago. "Just wanted to see what you were doing tonight...", well not you buddy since I know that's what you were planning on. Geez, I am in no mood to deal with that crap. You would think that after dodging the phone enough times and saying I already have plans would give him a big hint. Either he should call in advance a few days or quit calling. Grrrrr.

Anyway, I feel like the shit for several reasons right now. Numero Un, I start temping tomorrow. It's a start and hopefully I will meet cool people while I am there. I am a working woman. Woohoo! Numero Deux, I met someone very cool and he's really smart (very attractive too so that helps). Numero Trois, I have a sweet apartment. We finally started putting pictures on the walls so it looks like we actually live here. I'll have to have a party soon. Break it in with style. Numero Quatre, I live in New York City. That should have been number one, but you know. It's the best city in the world and who wouldnt be happy here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home