Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Monday, October 11, 2004

So this is totally random, but I love when stuff like this happens. My roommate and I were shopping in H & M probably a month ago and heard the song "Look at Us Now" by Sarina Paris. Both of us laughed and did stupid dance moves cuz the song is disgustingly happy. Neither one of us could remember what it was called or who it was by though. That sort of thing drives me insane since I can name almost any song I hear on the radio. I am a music name genius. Tonight I couldnt fall asleep so I was browsing through the ringtones on my phone when I came across it and played it (not knowing it was the song). I jumped out of bed and yelled, "That's it!" and ran to my computer to promptly and illegally download it. So now I know the song title.

And I'm sure that you really care. Oh yeah, then I found five dollars...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home