Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Saturday, October 02, 2004

I still stand by the fact that New York City is awesome. My roommate and I went out last night, and we definitely went out hardcore. First, we went to this Italian restaurant in the Village where we split a bottle of wine. This should be your first clue of the tone of the evening. The last time I split bottles of wine with someone the night got a little crazy. After that we went to a bar called the Red Lion. It was really cool. There were bands there playing mostly rock and roll stuff. It was cool. I had Yuengling which is really good by the way. I recommend it to everybody. Then I did I dont know how many shots of Jager (why brain why?). I'm just glad that I remembered to close my tab. After about midnight, the night gets fuzzy as my brain stopped performing normal functions. I can't remember calling people or talking to them. Yeah. It was still an awesome birthday. I like living here. You want to know the true sign of a champ though? The Ohio State game is on tonight and I'm going out and doing it again. That is true devotion to the beer gods, my friends.

1 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger Jennie said...

You definitely called me around 1 AM, but that was around the time Nancy started dancing on chairs, so I didn't hear it. Your message sounded veeeeeeeerrrry happy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home