Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Saturday, September 25, 2004

I have defiled my body permanently. The five piercings aren't permanent in my opinion so I don't count those. I got a tattoo as an early birthday present to myself!! Woohoo - can't wait to see how the parents feel about this one, although I think I might wait a while to tell them that since I have no money and they probably won't think that is a productive way to spend my money. Who needs to eat when you have a cool tattoo on your body? I see how its addictive though. I am already planning out my next one. Has to be in a place that I can cover though. Stupid working world. I wish I could be a musician so that I could do whatever I want. Too bad that requires enormous talent and I have none.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home