Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Sunday, September 19, 2004

You know what's really fun? Blaring really angry, self-wallowing music really loudly. Definitely makes me wallow in self-pity (as the type of music suggests) until I stop playing the music. Once I quit listening to it, the mood is lifted, usually. Several of my favorites: 12 Stones, Evanescence, Smile Empty Soul, Stone Sour, Puddle of Mudd, Seether, Chevelle, AFI. And you wonder why I am so angry all the time....

By the way, subconsciously, my body has decided to whore me through Manhattan. That's right. I've already hit up Manhattan and Queens. Only 3 more boroughs to go. See, this is what happens when I listen to this kind of music. I get angry and bitter. It fuels the way-over-the-top-dramatic behavior. I don't like being the center of attention and have everyone know my problems and what not. I just fix it by being obnoxious with loud music. It's not necessary to air my dirty laundry all over the place. Done.


In case you were wondering what has caused the weird mood and the angry music, you're just gonna have to keep on wondering. I have given my blog a rating of PG and I cannot divulge this sensitive material at this time as it would violate the blog rating. If you are curious, give me a call and I will fill you in. :-/

1 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger Red said...

Just checking to see if I did the comment link properly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home