Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Sunday, September 05, 2004

My Boyfriend's Name is New York.

Remember that episode of Sex and the City when Carrie realizes she is dating the city? I had that same recollection today. My boyfriend takes me to movies, takes me out shopping, we go for walks, and even takes me out to eat. That's right, just me and New York. I didnt think I could ever be in love with a city this much, but I really am. Seriously, New York is great. Sometimes I get a little bored but that's mostly out of laziness. When I venture out, it's always good.

Anyway, so last night when I was out, I'm pretty sure that this woman bartender was hitting on me. I never had to wait more than five seconds to get a drink and she was really nice to me. She was pretty too. As far as the scale of lesbian hierarchy goes, that's good right? At least she wasnt a scary lesbian. Too bad I'm not into that though, otherwise I could have scored myself a date. As Erin put it, "We can't help it that two genders like us." Haha.

I saw Vanity Fair with my boyfriend New York. Loved it. The costumes were great first of all but the whole movie was very witty. The only thing I didnt really like was that Reese Witherspoon was the main character. She was supposed to play this really selfish social climbing mountaineer and I didnt buy it in some of the scenes. They needed someone a bit more bitchy to play the role. All I could think about was Legally Blonde. "Bend....and snap!" But otherwise I thoroughly enjoyed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home