Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Saturday, September 04, 2004

Go Bucks!

So I didn't think a football game could be really boring, but the Ohio State game is not interesting me today. Nobody is scoring or doing anything. Lame. I am getting ready to go see Vanity Fair cuz it looks sweet. I'm going by myself because I am cool like that. Actually, nobody I know here would want to see it. Not their kind of movie. If I dont go see it now, I probably won't see it because there isnt a movie rental place closeby. I could hop on the train and find one farther away in Astoria, but I am lazy. No sense in taking an extra half an hour to return a movie especially if I have to wake up early to take it back the day it is due. Plus, it's friggin hot today and the idea of sitting in air conditiong for two and a half hours sounds blissful.

1 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger Jennie said...

I would have gone to see it with you.

You know, if I wasn't like 69 thousand miles away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home