Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

I think I'm developing the black lung (tiny cough, tiny cough)...

Today has been the first time that I have moved in about four days. That's right. A certain very charming and apologetic person got under my skin again on Thursday and I couldnt say no. Why is it so easy to be a bitch to so many people but to him I can't do it? He just has to look at me and I turn into this stupid thirteen year old girl who blushes, smiles, and says, "Okay." Stupid. Anway, I had to walk to the store to find food that wouldnt tear up my throat since it is still sore. First of I was all out of it and worried about passing out or getting hit by a car or something weird. My body is still hopped up on liquid tylenol even though I havent actually taken any since yesterday. I felt like a tourist though cuz I looked around and all I saw were people. Tons of people. Not that it was different from any other Wednesday afternoon but it just seemed insane. Of course, I havent left my apartment since Saturday so I probably am a little crazy anyway.

Today marks the fourth month of my unemployment. Vector doesnt really count since I only did it for about two weeks before I got sick again and quit. I need a fucking job to keep my sanity now, I've decided. I am becoming stupider by the minute. But now I must go to bed since it is late and I do NOT want to get sick again. That was just misery no person should go through. When you cant even swallow your own saliva because your tonsils are so enflamed, you know its bad. Maybe I should just get rid of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home