Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Here I am, rocked you like a hurricane!!

The cool thing about having a billion channels on tv is that I can watch music videos on vh1 classic like Rocked You Like a Hurricane by Scorpions. Awesome song. Speaking of hurricanes, glad to know that everyone I know in Florida is alright after Frances demolished stuff.

By the way, Marilyn Manson has done a remake of Personal Jesus by Depeche Mode. The video is SCARY. It will frighten children. I am 21 (less than 30 days until the big 22!) and it frightened me. A lot. He always manages to get scarier and scarier.

I started reading this book called Pledged: The Secret Lives of Sororities. I highly recommend that anyone who is in or is an alumna of a sorority read this book. Not only is it extreme from what my chapter was like at Witt, but there are some things that are exactly the same. Same old bullshit and girl DRAMA. Dont get me wrong, I don't regret any of it, but damn, it reminds of how in the real world I dont have to put up with some of that crap. Anyway, teh book shadows four girls over a year period. I read half the book yesterday cuz I got sucked into these girls and their situations. Plus, another funny part is when the author mentions a midwest chapter of G Phi B that has throwing up contests after they eat. I started laughing. Miami, what?

3 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Blogger Jennie said...

I think we should write a book about how to be the black sheep in a sorority.

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Red said...

Yeah, we could totally write the manual. I think Kate and E Mow would have to be in on it. That would be awesome.

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger Jennie said...

I just started a list of bad things we've done while sorority members.

I've only been at it for 5 minutes and I've got a really long list.

Hee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home