Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Oh my God it's so late. I want to go to sleep but my body won't let me. Damn it. This is when I start having crazy thoughts. The lack of sleep makes my brain all weird and then really bizarre ideas start creeping into my head. You have no idea how disturbing some of them really are. I also start thinking about my life which doesnt make the trying to sleep any easier. I start to what if about things and am currently trying to figure out what I want out of life, especially in a relationship. These are not good things to think about at 4 in the morning. I should be having crazy dreams instead. You know, when you're not awake.

I think this whole insomnia for the night started because I started listening to my old mix cd's that I have made over the years and then I got all pumped up with energy. Don't do that before bed. Cuz then you can't sleep. Like me. Sigh. Maybe I should hit up the tequila bottle and see if that helps. A little night cap never hurt anyone. Just the liver, but your liver is amazingly resilient. I learned that this summer when mine got an inflammation. Its ability to heal itself is quite cool. See, the weird thoughts again. I can't escape them. Man am I gonna be tired tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home