Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Thursday, September 30, 2004

I don't even know why I bother to listen to the Presidential Debate. Neither one of these men is going to run this country well. I'm living proof of that. It's been almost 5 months since I graduated college and can I get a job? No. I can't even get an internship. How about they fix the labor market here? Everyone thinks if Kerry is elected things will change instantly. It's going to be the same country now as it will be one year from now. Kerry will still have to clean up Bush's messes and that would take a while. The only reason I'd rather live in Hell than see Bush as President again is that he is slowly scraping away women's rights in this country. As a citizen, I have a God given right of how I get to live my life and nobody, no Republican is going to tell me how to live it and what I can and cannot do. Screw that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home