Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Sunday, September 26, 2004

So I can officially say that the worst part of getting a tattoo is that it is painful afterwards. It feels like a really bad sunburn and I am not allowed to touch it. I realized that I forgot to say what it looked like in my last entry. It's a celtic lover's knot on my lower back. It's red and black and looks totally awesome. Well it will when all the gross stuff stops happening. Right now it's all covered in goo and the skin is all red still. Oooooo....

I am already planning my next two. I want another celtic one of a triskele and then I saw this really cool Chinese flower design that would look really good around the knot I just got. This is an addiction. People say that once you get one, you keep on going. So true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home