Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Dick Cheney is an ass.

You know what's frustrating? When you call your parents and get lectured on not having a job. "Well, we are running out of time here kid." Wtf? You think it's easy to find a job with no internship experience? Honestly Dad. I'm doing what I can from here, but I can't exert mind control over these people to hire me right away. I guess I should start looking at other things to do to earn money in the meantime. I don't have any retail experience, waitress experience. Basically I can take care of kids and be an office bitch. I am not about to be a nanny either in the meantime. Hell no. It's only been five months which I get depressed about, but it takes the average college graduate six months to get a job. That means I still have another month. That at least got me a little rejuvenated. I will get a job. I will. There is no failure option on this one. Guess I just need to pick up the phone and start making those damn phone calls again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home