Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

These might seem a little duh factored, but you'd be surprised what I found out after reading this book how women act in relationships. I find myself doing some of the same and making the same excuses, but these eliminate some of that. Dating suggestions from he's just not that into you:

I will not go out with a man who hasn't asked me out first.

I will not go out with a man who keeps me waiting by the phone.

I will not date a man who isn't sure he wants to date me.

I will not date a man who makes me feel sexually undesirable.

I will not date a man who drinks or does drugs to an extent that makes me uncomfortable. (well this one would take a lot since we all know me)

I will not be with a man who's afraid to talk about our future.

I will not, under any circumstances, spend my precious time with a man who as already rejected me.

I will not date a man who is married.

I will not be with a man who is not clearly a good, kind, loving person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home