Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Sunday, October 17, 2004

First off, I want to say that I will spell check this tomorow because I probably sounds like an ass right now. How is it possible to hate men and love them at the same time? Perhaps because Friday night was fantastic and you had a fabulous time with a wonderful guy, but Satruday sucked because y0u felt like the 7th wheel. Is it possible to feel ike the 7th wheel? Oh yes friends. It is. The two guys that I flirted with both went home with other girls and all because I have already become tainted material for them. Stupid guys and their rules. If things don't work with Friday night guy, then I am totally going on dating hiatus and not seeing anyone. Anyone. I am so tired of being dragged around by these stupid guys. And you thought dating was hard in a normal city. Try New York.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home