Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Monday, October 11, 2004

Sometimes I am reminded of the bitter irony that is life. I found out from someone Friday that had I given him my resume a month ago, I would be working at JP Morgan right now. JP Morgan. My dream company. How sweet would that have been? Living in the best city in the world and working for an awesome company. That's way better than Ohio. WAY better (sorry everyone). I could be one of those people who can actually brag about how great my life is and actually mean it. People will know that too. I won't have to make stuff up about how I have a great job when really it's crap. He told me I still have a shot, it will just be a bit more difficult.

I have also realized in the past week since I have been having interviews lately that this world is a bitch. Nothing happens out of luck. It will play you if you don't push back.

I have such a positive view of this world, don't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home