Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

I started working today. Some people are just bitches. First off, the analysts and the office admins are nice to me. They actually introduced themselves and asked what my name was. But the traders need to remove the sticks from their asses. I guess it comes with the territory though. Those guys naturally have egos the size of Suburbans. They've been really rude to me, so rude that I want to ask them if they would like another cup of coffee, go get it, but before I hand it back, spit in it. I'm not an evil vindictive person normally, but seriously. How hard is it to pretend to be nice to someone?

On the good side, everyone in the office gets lunch every day, so I got to choose lunch from four different places that the company has accounts with. Nice. These are good lunches too, not just pizza from around the corner. I do enjoy the corporate lifestyle, as much as I may bitch about it in the meantime. It has it's perks. If you are stuck working late, you get a car to drive you home most of the time. I don't, but if you're one of the important people you do.

Oh yeah, everybody should watch Oprah on Friday. The cast of the new Bridget Jones' movie is being interviewed. Mmmmm, Colin Firth. Mr. Darcy....

Alright, I suppose it is time for me to get back to my pathetic existence before people start to notice that I'm not really working. It's one of those things where I can't wait to go home so I keep staring at the clock wishing that it said 6. Oh well. I'll just come up with some insane plan for this weekend. I do plan on being a champion and people better be ready to take it to the face. That's right Charlie, I said take it to the face. Beer pong style.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home