Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Verizon sucks balls. I can't change my number unless I get a new cell phone plan. It didnt even help when I told the guy I had a stalker. He didnt think it was very amusing. Neither do I, which is why I wanted to change my number in the first place. It will happen soon anyway, because I want a local number.

I went to a costume party last night. This is not the point of my story however. I wore new shoes that I bought yesterday. They are really cute, but they ripped my feet up. Note to self: NEVER wear new shoes while walking around Manhattan (apparently I didnt learn this very well last time it happened in May when I bought the devil sandals). I spent way too much money on taxis last night because I couldnt stand walking even half a block. Nobody wanted to share a taxi either. Cheap people.

I think I officially got stood up tonight for my dinner date. I'm sort of irritated because I find that one of the rudest things a person can do. If you don't want to go, just tell me. So I am now going to make new plans for the night and if he calls to see if I still want to do dinner, I can blow him off. Jerk. I mean, it is New York and people eat really late here, but still. You always make your plans ahead of time so she can pick an outfit and get ready and such. Especially when it takes me a half an hour to get into the city. I cant teleport or get ready in five seconds either. Don't men understand this? Guess not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home