Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Homecoming. Certainly different than what I was expecting. I think I was a little disappointed but maybe I went with too high of expectations. It was great, don't get me wrong, I was happy to see the people I wanted to, but there were some people that I could have done without. I just wanted to be like, "You were a little bitch 5 months ago, and whoops, you still are!" I guess some people don't change.

Friday was a bar night. After seeing most of the G Phi B girls at Janna's, we went to McMurrays. We figured it would be really crowded so we went to get a table. On the contrary, nobody was there. After a little while, I couldnt take it anymore. Still the same gross bar that I spent so much of my college life at. After that, Erin and I hopped over to Station where it was insanely packed. I was so tired from getting up so early and there were just too many people that we left and went to Taco Bell. I havent had that since Lizzle's wedding in June. I was going to eat it and head back to Mc's to join everyone else. Well, lets just say that I ate and then passed out on the living room floor. Oh well.

Saturday was spent being lazy and then it started off early. Erin and I went over to Rill's and met a few of the class of 2000 Phi Psi's. We then proceeded to kick Charlie's ass at beer pong three rounds in a row, earning us a crushing defeat and bragging rights for an entire year. Awesome. Then we stopped by the Phi Psi party for a bit where I proceeded to get more intoxicated. After that we went to Station for awhile I think. I got pretty drunk early which was unfortunate. The most action I saw on the trip was when Erin and I spooned in a twin bed for part of the night, before I started feeling sick. Her sister wasnt at the Chi-O house so she stayed where I was. Weird night, I know, but good.

I am definitely glad to be back here. Ohio is lame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home