Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I'm hanging out with the Boy tomorrow night again. Yay. I am so in need of several things, but don't worry, I will spare the details. He better not forget or give me some crap excuse about working either. I know he's the boss and he works insane schedules, but that doesn't mean I like getting canceled on. I always joke that a guy better buy me Tiffany's if he's going to do that, but I don't make that joke with the Boy because theoretically he might actually do that. Not that I want cheesy Tiffany's jewelry, but it's that amount of money that I wouldnt want him spending. Call me frugal, but I'm perfectly happy with chocolate. Ok, so in some ways I am just a typical female.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home