Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Saturday, November 06, 2004

First of all, I would like to say that I am damn tired. I was a bad girl last night. I went to Charlie's apartment last night, hanging out with the boys, watching them play video games. Sounds innocent enough, right? Wrong. The video games get too mind numbing, so we are thinking of other things to do. For some reason we decide to play the board game Sorry! with a few stipulations. I brought a bottle of Jager over for them since I am there drinking so often. I thought I'd repay them. Charlie gets this great idea to play Jager Sorry! with it. It's played the same way that the regular game is played except when someone sends you back to start, you have to do half a shot of Jager. Needless to say, three of us are playing and we finish half a bottle in two games. I lose both games. You can see where this is going... Then five of us play a third game. I am not only sort of drunk at this point, I am retarded drunk. The bottle is gone. I leave crazy voicemails for people. I send text messages. Then bad things occurred because I have no sense of right and wrong when I have had that much Jager to drink. So I will not be doing that again for a long time. The Jager or the other things.

By the way, I am back to hating men again and am officially removing myself from the dating cesspool that I have encountered thus far. I know you have to go through the bad ones to get a good one, blah blah blah, but I just don't feel like it anymore. It's too much work that I am not ready to deal with. I have enough problems trying to get a job. There is nothing worse than having things going great to find out that you are dating a liar. Other than that things were great. He just couldnt call when he said he would. I called him twice and he never called me back. Whatever, I'm too good for you anyway. You would have been lucky to have this. I'm significantly less maintenance than most women which I consider a huge plus. Clearly he didn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home