Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Thursday, November 11, 2004

The Boy came over last night at 1 AM. Ok, ok, I know what everyone is thinking. Booty call, right? Not completely accurate. It wasn't like as soon as he came over, we started doing it on the living room floor. I'm not Samantha, remember? He actually came over and we talked for a while. He went to this benefit thing last night and dropped by afterwards. This is kind of fun because I get New York celebrity gossip from him. Brittany gives me LA celeb gossip when I talk to her. What else do you want me to do when I have no job? Actually try to get one? Right. I prefer the waking up at noon and watching tv all afternoon.

Eventually we made our way into my bedroom. You all should know me by now. If I invite a guy back to my apartment, it's not for just talking. I came into my bedroom to show him my anti-Bush shirt and how I can proudly wear it for four more years. We didn't make it back out. All I will say is, wow. I am happily satisfied today. I have yet to make up my mind though about the Boy. Do I want to spend this much time and effort into trying to make a relationship work? I've tried this whole friends with benefits thing before and eventually I somehow feel like cheap trash. I've yet to bring up anything with the Boy because the roommate was here last night and I didn't want to bring it up in front of her, that would be uncomfortable and tactless.

I'm going to end up a neurotic spinster, I just know it. I find myself identifying more with the term crazy every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home