Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I found this picture on my computer earlier when I was trying to clean out some old folders that I don't use anymore. It was right after spring break junior year. Ahhh, Ft. Myers. I wish I was there right now. The weather is cold here and it makes me sad because I like warm weather a lot too. The Boy has promised to take me to LA but seeing as how he can't manage to call me when he says he will, the likelihood of this trip actually occurring is zero. I'm not sure what the hell I am doing with him. He is so inconsistent about everything. This is not going to be a repeat of my not being able to resist certain persuasions and charms, like buttface who lives on 14th street. Oh yeah, that's George for those of who wondering. I have resorted to acting twelve again and calling boys names.

Haha, the spellcheck got confused about the word buttface.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home