Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Friday, November 12, 2004

I HATE rain. A lot. I decided to go out to Target today in Elmhurst, Queens (unfortunately Manhattan does not have a Target store which would make my life so much easier). Somehow though, I always go on these shopping excursions when it is pouring down rain. This time, though, it was freezing. I bought a drying rack for my sweaters since I have started wearing them due to cooler weather. The box was just big enough that it wouldn't fit in a bag, plus I had two other smaller bags of stuff I bought. At this point, it is about a half a mile walk back to the subway. Ordinarily this would not bother me. But since I couldn't use my umbrella because my hands were so full, I had to use the hood on my jacket. Does it actually stay on my head? No, of course not. I get soaked on the way back. It is then about a half an hour ride to my stop. It's now dark and gotten much colder. I have to walk back barely able to feel my hands because oops, I forgot my gloves.

And then I found five dollars. Just kidding. I'm done bitching now. I want to be on my own private island in the Caribbean right now. It would be fabulous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home