Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Mmmmmmm. Burritos. I am making myself a burrito for dinner tonight. My mouth is watering as I write this, I am so excited for it. I sort of have a raging debate going on about which place makes better burritos in Cleveland. Que Tal or Chipotle. Heaven vs. Nasty. I love Que Tal burritos about as much as life itself and I find Chipotle burritos to be sort of gross. Some people like them though. My goal when I am in Cleveland for Christmas is to actually finish one of Que Tal's burritos. It's damn near impossible for normal people to do.

Enough of the food talk. Seriously, I love food though. I bought hot dogs at the grocery store the other day and was so excited. It reminds me of the time that Stephanie and I bought a pack of hot dogs and ate all eight of them at once. Their hot dog goodness is irresistible.

I have spent the past three hours staring at this computer screen. I can't take it anymore! I've been learning this program called SAS (for analysis purposes) and it is so boring. I like the program (as people might say, it's money), I just can't stand sitting at my desk anymore going through tutorial after tutorial. I must however trudge on and complete at least three more tonight. Unless of course, Sexy and Scruffy (I changed his name again, last time, I promise) calls to tell me he is back from LA. Then this plan might be shot to hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home