Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Saturday, November 20, 2004

I am listening to one of New York's R & B stations broadcasting live from a club on the Upper West Side. It makes me want to dance, but I am off to bed to try and actually get some sleep for once. For some reason, I haven't been able to sleep through an entire night this week without waking up, although that probably won't happen tonight either since the roomie and her friends will come in late and I'll wake up.

I've been looking at jobs in publishing and editing lately since marketing seems to not be working out too well. If I get a job doing that, I will have officially become Bridget Jones (by the way, saw the second movie on Tuesday: awesome. Colin Firth is so hot).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home