Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Monday, November 22, 2004

I am working today at Channel Thirteen answering phones. It's actually not too bad. I can do whatever I want on the Internet, read my book, or watch TV on the computer. Sweet - now I can catch up on the soaps. The woman I am working with is hilarious. She swears all the time and has the funniest Queens accent. She's watching Jerry Springer right now. Awesome. I admit it's a bit of an ego blow to answer phones when I have a college degree in economics. Oh well, it's money though and I am running low on the liquid stuff.

I'm just bummed about the fact that I can't go home until late tonight. I left at 7:45 this morning and won't go home until after about 10. I am meeting my cousin and her boyfriend for dinner at a Greek restaurant in Flatiron. She's here for the weekend because some company is doing a staged reading of her play. So I'm going to that after dinner. The play sounds really interesting and she's always been a good writer so it should be fun to see. After that I will finally get to go home.

Update on Sexy and Scruffy: non-existent. I haven't seen him in over a week and have only received two text messages from him (not even real phone calls, notice), so I'm not holding my breath. Jerk. I know he's not interested in dating me, otherwise I think he'd have made a little more effort. At this point I think I need to just cut my losses and retain some dignity. He'd be lucky to have this again. Looks like my roommate and I will have to go out looking again. I'd call it manhunting, but that sounds so bad. More like keeping my options open I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home