Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Mmmm, McDonald's

I have crossed over to the dark side again, twice. First, I ate McDonald's. Yes it is evil. I know, but I saw a stupid commercial on television and wanted french fries. But they were so good. Second, I now drink diet Coke on occasion when I am trying to cut back on the sugar. It's lame, I know, because it's soda and it's not good for you anyway, but I am slowly becoming accustomed to the taste. What has happened to me man?

Seriously, I have nothing else better to do than check my email every ten minutes, check my blog obsessively for comments, or write useless entries. I know I am sad.

1 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Blogger Jennie said...

That's OK, I'm doing the same thing and I'm not even getting paid for it.

My life is sad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home