Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Turkey Day

I decided to cook tomorrow for Thanksgiving. Yes, for myself. I'm not sure that I will be able to get a fresh turkey since most people are smart and get theirs ahead of time, but I am not smart, so I might have to settle for a small chicken instead. That's lame though because I want to put the stuffing inside and cook it that way, it tastes better. So now I have to go to the store and pick up all of these ingredients on the way back from work, including a roasting pan from Bed Bath and Beyond. You know what else just makes it super awesome? It's raining today so I have to go pick up all this crap in the rain. I don't know why I decided to wait until the last minute. I suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home