Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Wtf? Again

Wow, I ate too much tonight. I feel like a giant tub of ooze right now. Oh and guess what? I get a text message from Sexy and Scruffy tonight. It says, "Happy Thanksgiving! Miss hanging out." Are you f*ing kidding me?! He thinks he's allowed to just walk in and out of my life like this?! No! That is so not part of the rules! I am going to have a little chat with him the next time I talk to him, and I don't think I want to be very nice about it. That is if he actually calls me to talk with a person instead of just sending me messages. I am not calling him though. If he wants it that bad, he can try hard and I can admire the effort, and then laugh. I already have one "special" buddy, I do not need two.

On that note, I am off to bed because I have to get up at 6:45 to work tomorrow. Damn it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home