Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Culinary Genius

At this very second, my very irritating downstairs neighbors are blaring their music so loud that my ass is vibrating in the chair. Not only that, but they always play the SAME song. I can only recognize the beat, but everyone else around here plays that same song too. I'll hear it when a car passes me on the street or when I walk by a ground floor apartment. Now, if I could only figure out what the song was called so I at least know the name of the most irritating bassline ever. Stupid Spanish music that I can't understand the words to.

I successfully managed to make the turkey, stuffed with dressing of course. I also made mashed potatoes and gravy. My roommate and I made a pumpkin pie last night too. Turns out her family came so we made dinner for them. I can now say that I have successfully carved a turkey. I had a sneaking suspicion that it wouldn't be that hard after watching my dad do it for so many years. Awesome.

Guess what else? The Apprentice is on tonight! I love that show. I mean, I still like it even after the two cutest guys got kicked off. John was gorgeous and I thought Wes was pretty hot too, but they both got fired. Oh well, still makes a good show. I think Ivana needs to go, she annoys the crap out of me.

Oh, by the way, Sexy and Scruffy called my roommate yesterday to see what she was up to, but does he call me? Noooooooo. Punk. Maybe he thinks that I will call him and beg him to take me out again, blah blah blah, but that is not the way I work. Period. I beg no one to date me. Ever. I think he is used to women always calling him and asking him out, but I don't work like that. If he's not the one calling me, he's just not that into me. I can accept that. I may not understand it, but I can accept it. That is why I am feeling the urge to go out Saturday night and find a new interest. Preferably one that isn't so busy. Or goes to Mexico for Thanksgiving. The only reason I know that is because he told my roommate he was. Or going back to LA. Who does that anyway? It would be like not spending Christmas with your family, but going to St. Bart's or something. Weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home