Work Hard. Play Harder.

Blogging isn't for everyone.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Fucking Monday

Monday started out just fine with me...until I got to work. If I didn't need the money, I would have already quit this week in order to have one last vacation before I start my new job, but alas, I cannot afford three weeks without a paycheck. Not unless I budgeted and planned for it. So I can only afford two days. This means after Wednesday...fuck yeah!

So someone has to cover my lunch break. I cannot sit at this desk for nine hours a day. It's ILLEGAL. Nobody wants to give me my hour lunch break, claiming they are all ridiculously busy (which I can understand, it is Monday), but come the fuck on! Work with me here. You want me to pee in the trash can under this big hulking yet rather ugly desk? I can, believe me, I have no qualms about taking a piss in front of others, but something tells me that you would rather not have me do that. It's not my fault that the person who normally covers isn't here and you all have to do it, but don't shoot the messenger of office protocol! You fuckers are the ones who made it up in the first place.

Please, please, get this day over with already! I can't handle it.

So I realize that there has been a lack of blogging about my love life, but it does make it rather difficult to provide any comments in this area, when said person reads your blog. Sorry for the lack of details, but if he quit reading it (cough, cough) you all might not suffer so.

1 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

>Sorry for the lack of details, but if he quit reading it (cough, cough) you all might not suffer so.

He's not reading now. Post away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home